UNIT 6 AT SCHOOL 6TH COURSE ORAL SCRIPT

     This is a simple way for you to talk about school subjects:


Now I´m going to talk about school

At school I have ______________ different subjects

My favourite subject is __________________ and I have _______________ lessons a week.

I love it because ________________ .

I also like _____________ and ____________

I´m good at _______________ and _____________

but I´m not good at _______________ or __________________ .

I´m poor at ________________ because _____________

When I´m older I want to be a ___________________ because ________________ .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 2. LONDON TIMELINE