SCHOOL WORK ENGLISH VI (6TH COURSE)



RUTH´S LIFE IN A SMALL VILLAGE

Listen to Ruth talking about her life in a small village.

 CORRECT THE MISTAKES in the text. Then COPY it in your notebook,


My name's Ruth and I'm from a small village in Wales. I live quite near Nottingham and I've lived there for most of my life actually. Brighton is quite famous for Applewood forest, where Robin Lionheart was supposed to live and as a child I spent some of my time in Applewood Forest playing.
I live in a village and it's actually a fishing village with about 2,000 or 2,500 inhabitants. There's really not very much to do there. There's a park and a newsagent´s, a police station and my mom is a police officer there.
I did actually live in Cardiff for one year and that was quite different from life in my village because there was so much less to do and there were so many few people and there was so less traffic, but I think actually I prefer living in big town because, well, if you want to go out to the shops, if you want to go to the cinema, you don´t need to go to the nearest town, or to the nearest city, but you don´t need to escape city life and I  really like the noise of the city so I think I´d like to live in a big city for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 2. LONDON TIMELINE