Guión para hacer una presentación oral sencilla sobre vosotr@s mism@s. Incluye información muy básica de acuerdo con los estándares de aprendizaje evaluables. Recordad que este tipo de ejercicios se empiezan a evaluar la sesión siguiente a haber sido entregados y practicados en el aula. Hi. I´m going to introduce myself. My name´s and I´m years old. I live in ( , in a with my family. In my family there are people overall: my mother , my father , my sister ...
This is a very simple way to describe your eating habits. Now I´m going to talk about food. My favourite food is and I eat it . I also like and . I don´t like so I don´t eat it very often / at all. I should eat more and because they are / have . I don´t cook very often. I can cook and . I eat junk food (how often?) . My favourite junk food is and I eat it (how often?) ...
Do you know what the origin of the names of the months is? You´ll surely do after this simple task. Enjoy it!! Our names of months all come from Latin. Janus a god with two faces, the god of doors and gates gives as one month, and February comes from a Roman festival of spring cleaning. The name of one planet - named after the Roman god of war - , who didn´t get a day of thew week in English, got one whole month. Juno makes another month. Most of the latter months come from the Latin numbers 7 , 8, 9 and 10. But why is September month number seven? It was for the Romans, because they started the year with March. Spring is the time when flowers blossom or open, an action in Latin that gimes name to another month. A Greek goddes - Maia - gives name to another month
Comments
Post a Comment