DIDACTIC UNIT 3. 6TH COURSE FREE TIME. ORAL SCRIPT


What do you do in your free time?

Do you like sports?, or watching TV?

Do you do something unusual?

This is a simple script you can use to talk about what you do in your free time:

What do I like doing in my free time?

On weekdays I go to school so I don´t have much time.

I like                          but I don´t like                           .    

I love                            but I hate                                  because                         .

With my friends I                       and                              .

At the weekend I                             and                          with my family.

If I had more free time I´d like to                        and                                     because      


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 2. LONDON TIMELINE