DIDACTIC UNIT 3. 5TH COURSE FREE TIME. LETTER


Read the following letter.

Change the words and expressions in italics

Hi, my name is Craig and I live in Oxford

I´m going to tell you how do I spend my free time.

I like practising sports. I love football so I practice it three times a week.

I also like rugby but I don´t like swimming or basketball.

I love reading and doing school projects but I hate studying or writing essays.

My father loves taking photos but I hate it so I hardly ever do it.

Mum likes going shopping a lot but I hate it.

I also like travelling and going to the cinema.

If I had more time I´d like to travel to different countries and meet people there.

What do you do in your free time?

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best.
  Craig

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 2. LONDON TIMELINE