5th COURSE. DIDACTIC UNIT 2. FOOD. LETTER I


Change the underlined words and expressions with information about yourself. 

Hi, my name is Nick and I live in Cambridge

I´m going to tell you about the food I like.

My favourite food is fruit and I eat it everyday. I love bananas and apples but I don´t like grapes or strawberries.

I also like pasta, meat and fish but I don´t like some vegetables as cauliflowers and broccoli.

I eat fish  four times a week and sometimes meat. I eat vegetables three times a week and sometimes I eat pizza and ice creams.

I don´t eat chips very often and I never eat plums because I´m allergic to them.

As for drinks I love milk so I drink it everyday. I also like fruit juice and water but I don´t like soft drinks. I love milkshakes but I drink them hardly ever. 

What about you?
Write back soon.
Bye
Nick


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT. 3.3. WHICH IS WHICH? WRITTEN DESCRIPTIONS

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS