6th COURSE. DIDACTIC UNIT 2. FOOD. THE FOOD I EAT (ORAL SCRIPT)


This is a very simple way to describe your eating habits. 

Now I´m going to talk about food.

My favourite food is  and I eat it             .

I also like         and                    .

I don´t like              so I don´t eat it very often / at all.

I should eat more          and                  because they are / have      
        .
I don´t cook very often. I can cook          and            .

I eat junk food  (how often?)            .

My favourite junk food is            and I eat it  (how often?)     . I also like           and          .

I prefer eating at home / out because

If I could I´d eat more                  because it´s / they are / have                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS