6th COURSE. DIDACTIC UNIT 2. FOOD. AT THE RESTAURANT (EXTENDED ROLE PLAY)


                      AT THE RESTAURANT (DIALOGUE)

                     WAITER                                                                CLIENTS

Good ____ how many are you?                                         A table for _____, please
Smoking or non smoking?                                                      Non smoking, please
All right follow me, please
Would you like anything to drink?                                   Yes, I´d like / I´ll have a _____
                                                                                                  No, thanks
Here you are                                                                             Thanks
Will you take the menu?                                                              Yes, please

Can I take your orders or do you need more time?                  Yes, I´ll have /eat ________
Would you like to see the wine list?                              No, thanks. We´ll have the house red / water

Here you are your orders. Enjoy your meal                                  Thanks very much 

Was everything all right?                                                Yes, it was delicious / everything was OK.
Will you have any desserts?                                                 Yes, what´s on the dessert menu?
You can have fruit of the day  or the cake of the house               What fruit is it? / What cake is it?
Well, the fruit is ____, _____ or ____.        
 You can have cheese cake, cranberry cake               Oh. I´d like ________ / _______ sounds nice.
or chocolate cake.     . 
Would you like your cake with cream or syrup?                          Cream / Syrup please
I´ll be here with them in a moment.

Here you are your desserts.                                                      They look delicious. Thanks.
Enjoy them.
Can I take these away? / Can I clear the table?                                  Yes please
Would you like any coffee?                                                  Yes, I´ll have a white coffee / a decaff for me.
                                                                                                          No, thanks. I´m OK.
Sugar or cream?                                              ______, please. / I don´t like ________ so ____ for me, please 
OK. I´ll be back in a moment.                                                              
Here you are your _____ and ______.                                                             Thank you. 
                                                                                                        Can I have the bill / check please?
Here you are the bill. Cash or credit card?                                                    Cash
   
Here you are the change.                                                                            OK. Thanks
Hope to see you back soon                                                               Yes, sure. / You can bet on that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIDACTIC UNIT 11. 6TH COURSE. LONDON PROJECT 3.2. WHICH IS WHICH?

LONDON PROJECT. FOOD: FISH & CHIPS